Saturday, July 9, 2011

Deals at Wal-mart!

I just went to Wal-mart this morning and got a few good deals so I just wanted to post about them. 


A few weeks ago Suave was giving away coupons for a FREE suave professionals product.  Mine came in the mail a few days ago so I got this bottle completely FREE with that coupon.


Then there was a coupon in the 7/3 P&G for Herbal Essence.  The wording on the coupon is confussing cause you might think that you have to buy one to get one FREE, but the coupon states you get $3 off a Herbal Essence styler when you buy one product.  So if you buy an Herbal Essence styler you only have to buy 1 to get $3 off.  These were all $2.97 at Wal-mart, with my $3 off coupons I got them for FREE and made $0.03 on each one.


These 3 ct. Cascade action pacs are only $0.97 at Wal-mart.  In the7/3 P&G, we got a coupon for $1 off any Cascade action pacs, so I got all 4 for FREE, which is 12 loads of dishwashing that I don't have to pay for. 


1 comment:

  1. What Walmart did you find the Cascade and the Mentos gum I have not found them in Brigham.

    ReplyDelete