Thursday, July 14, 2011

Walmart Deals!

I went to Wal-mart today and here are some deals that I found. 


They have been out of this the last few times that I went, but I have very sensitive teeth and so I've been looking for it and I went today and they had it. 

Buy 1 Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste (travel size)  - $0.97
$1/1 Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste from 5/15 RP
FREE + $0.03 Overage


Buy 1 UP2U pack of gum - $1.28
$1/1 UP2U Gum from 6/5 SS
Pay $0.28



These double packs of lysol wipes are on sale for $2.48 which is the price of one lysol wipe.  There is also a coupon for $.50/2 and a rebate for a FREE lysol wipe when you buy any 2 other lysol products.  so here's the senario:

Buy 3 double packs of Lysol Wipes - $2.48
Pay $6.94 for 6 canisters of wipes
Submit for up to $3 Lysol mail in rebate
Pay $4.46 after rebate for 6 canisters of wipes
That's $0.74 a canister!

No comments:

Post a Comment